top of page

Enforcement, Modification & Termination Lawyers - Joliet, IL

Will County Enforcement, Modification & Termination Attorneys

Serving Will County & Grundy County 


Changing circumstances in your life and the life of your child or children may warrant a revision of your divorce decree. The loss of a job, a change in health and the high school graduation of your child are events that could influence the amount of support you are contributing or receiving.


We will assist you in identifying those unexpected or anticipated changes that could result in a request to modify your existing child support or spousal orders.


Trusted Legal Advice From An Illinois Modification and Enforcement Attorney


The court considers modifications by examining certain factors in each case:


Child support modifications


  • Change in custody – (spending significantly more or less time with children)

  • Change in financial obligations

  • Change in income of custodial or noncustodial parent

  • Medical change – illness, debilitating injury


Spousal support modifications


  • Change in financial obligations

  • Change in health – illness, disability, debilitating injury

  • Change in income

  • Employment change – job loss, or a new job

  • Supportive relationship – a remarriage, or living with a boyfriend/girlfriend


We understand that life is constantly changing, so are demands on you and your family. We will review your circumstances together and your chances of being awarded those modifications based on Illinois law. We can help you obtain the modification you need to your spousal or child support order.


There are no secrets to success. It is a combination of hard work, thoroughness, preparation, passion and compassion. 


Do you have a legal question, concern or would you like to make an appointment?  We would love to hear from you!


Please call us or email us today!

bottom of page